Författare Ämne: Greetings from the UK  (läst 7386 gånger)

Utloggad BritishAndy

• Antal inlägg: 6
    • Visa profil
Greetings from the UK
« skrivet: 17:38 - 27/11 2015 »
Halla!

My name is Andy Daley and I am a fire and emergency photographer from Liverpool in the United Kingdom. This is my first post on the forum and I hope to share with you my photographs from the UK and Europe.

I am really sorry I do not speak Swedish, but if you have any questions please ask.  :)

Here is a nice vehicle I photographed at the Interschutz show in Germany. It is for the Nynas Refinery near Stockholm.

Utloggad BritishAndy

• Visa profil
SV: Greetings from the UK
« Svar #1 skrivet: 17:41 - 27/11 2015 »
This is a Scania P360 Aerial Ladder for Laholm, displayed by VEMA.

Utloggad Lasse S

• SUF medlem
  • Antal inlägg: 468
    • Visa profil
« Svar #2 skrivet: 22:54 - 27/11 2015 »
Hello Andy! It´s a pity for You that You are not, so far, a member of our society, SVENSK UTRYCKNINGSFORDONSFÖRENING. Then You will recieve our fantastic own news magazine UTRYCKNING, where You will find a lot of pictures of mainly Swedish fire engines, including the two You showed to us. I think the annual fee for a membership for those living outside Sweden is around 35 Euros, and You will find this Magazine four times a year. Something to Think about?

Utloggad Daniel Sjöholm

• Administrator
  • Antal inlägg: 231
    • Visa profil
    • Larm-Söderhamn.se
« Svar #3 skrivet: 18:26 - 28/11 2015 »
Andy information asked how to become a member a few months ago. So maybe he is already a member of us.  8)
/ Daniel, M-1261.

Egenföretagare, Larm-Söderhamn Media.
Sambo och en liten son boendes i villa utanför Söderhamn.

Utloggad BritishAndy

• Visa profil
« Svar #4 skrivet: 15:11 - 29/11 2015 »
Hello Andy! It´s a pity for You that You are not, so far, a member of our society, SVENSK UTRYCKNINGSFORDONSFÖRENING. Then You will recieve our fantastic own news magazine UTRYCKNING, where You will find a lot of pictures of mainly Swedish fire engines, including the two You showed to us. I think the annual fee for a membership for those living outside Sweden is around 35 Euros, and You will find this Magazine four times a year. Something to Think about?

Hello, Daniel kindly me some information about your UTRYCKNING magazine and some information about joining. I read a copy of this whilst in Germany and was really impressed  ;)
I will be joining your society after Christmas and look forward to reading some copies of the magazine and maybe visiting Sweden.

In the UK we have a similar society - The Fire Brigade Society (www.thefirebrigadesociety.co.uk) and have our own magazine FIRE COVER which comes out four times per year. I have plenty of spare copies, if any guys would like a magazine, let me know.  :)